Tulum & Cave Adventure Private Tour
Have an unforgettable day on this private tour that combines the beauty of Tulum with an amazing adventure through caves, sinkholes and underground rivers.
Your tour begins with pickup from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya. Board a private deluxe SUV and head to the Mayan Ruins of Tulum, a magical place surrounded by the turquoise waters from the Caribbean Sea. This place is one of the most beautiful archaeological sites in the world. Enjoy a private, guided tour of the site which will give you in-depth understanding of the significance of this place from centuries past, and the Mayan culture that it had.
Afterwards, head to the amazing Cenote Sac Actun, where you will be able to admire the underground world. With your guide, explore this place walking through its amazing halls and chambers while admiring different rock formations as stalactites, stalagmites and columns with several centuries of antiquity. Your guide will also lead you to discover the impressive vaults of these caverns.
Once you are done, you will enjoy a delicious lunch made with typical dishes of Yucatan.
This tour is a wonderful combination of activities in the Riviera Maya, to truly experience some of the wonders left by the Mayan culture.
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- Private bilingual certified guide in Tulum
- Suburban SUV’s up to 5 passengers or Mercedes Sprinter for larger groups.
- Free time in Tulum (to take photos, go to the beach, etc)
- Entrance fee to cenote Sac Actun
- Expert guide at Sac Actun
- Traditional Mexican lunch
- Hotel pickup and -off
- On board cooler with beers, sodas and bottled water.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Due to the warm and humid temperature of the region, we recommend to use light and comfortable clothes, hat and sun block lotion Camera
- Good Walking Shoes
- Bring a swimsuit and towel
- Cash for beverages and souvenirs
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bring swimsuit and towel
- Bring extra cash with you to purchase souvenirs and photos
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour is not recommended for people with physical limitations, heart problems and claustrophobia.
- Children rate: 5-11 years old
- Children between 4 and 10 should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 5 years of age can participate under the supervision of a responsible adult (parent or a family member).