Coba and Tulum Private Tour
We will begin picking you up at your hotel to take you to the archaeological zones of Coba and Tulum. You will have an unforgettable day at your own pace in this private tour where you will visit these wonderful places throughout the day.
You will be amazed by Coba, one of the most important Mayan Ruins, you will discover its buildings which has the tallest Mayan pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula “Nohoch Muul”. Walk the paths between nature and discover the grandeur of this archaeological Maya.
After visiting Coba you will enjoy a delicious lunch where you will be delighted with Typical Mayan dishes.
To complete our excursion, you will visit Tulum the “walled city”. Tulum is magical, the turquoise color from the Caribbean Sea beside the ruins make this visit unforgettable.
The visit to the archaeological site of Coba & Tulum includes a guided tour and free time to explore and take pictures of the site (Duration 2 hours each Mayan Ruin). Coba has the bicycle rental service and tricycles for the visit (optional).
- Private round trip transportation from your hotel on Suburban SUV up to 5 passengers or Mercedes Sprinter for large groups.
- Buffet Lunch
- Entrance to Coba and Tulum
- Bilingual guide (Spanish-English)
- On board cooler with beers, sodas and bottled water.
- Deluxe service includes: Suburban or Viano vehicle with leather seats, Wi-Fi and extra amenities like wet towels and snacks (Max 5 passengers)
- Bicycle or tricycle in Coba
- Gratuities for guide and driver
- Bring Comfortable shoes
- Bring a towel and swimsuit if you want to go to the beach at Tulum.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent biodegradable
- Extra Cash to purchase souvenirs.
- The use of video cameras inside the archaeological sites has an additional federal charge of $5 usd.
- Approximate tour time: 8 hours