Cave Adventure - Private Tour
From there we will head to visit part of the world’s largest network of underground caves, Sac-Actun. Here, a guide will lead you as you walk and snorkel amongst the impressive rock formations such as stalactites, stalagmites and columns molded formed over centuries. Bask in the beauty and mysticism of this unique ecosystem, the cenotes, that the Mayan revered as the entrance to their underworld.
During this adventure we will also visit the Yal-Ku lagoon. Here we will provide you with a life vest and snorkel gear for you to immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters filled with multi-colored fish and other marine life.
- Round Transportation from your hotel.
- Entrance fee to cenote Sac Actun
- Expert guide at Sac Actun
- Full Snorkeling equipment at Yal-Ku (goggles, life jackets, snorkel tube and fins)
- Traditional Mexican lunch
- On board cooler with beers, sodas and bottled water.
- Any other service with extra cost at the facilities
- Tips for guide and driver
What to bring:
- Bring towels, comfortable shoes and clothes
- Bring Swimsuit, sandals
- Use Biodegradable mosquito or sun block
- Extra cash for souvenirs
- Water proof camera.
- Children between 3 and 10 should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Children under 3 years of age can participate under the supervision of a responsible adult (parent or a family member).
- This tour is not recommended for people with physical limitations, heart problems and claustrophobia.